Thursday 9 July 2009

Cheap Flights to Tokyo

Hey peeps,

I haven't done tonnes of research into flights but I believe a return to Tokyo from London is about £650.  Funnily enough, a single is about the same if not more!

Anyway when I was in Manchester I was reading a metro and found an Ad which I ripped out.  It's for Finnair.  They are offering flights from Manchester and London to Tokyo for £479 it includes all taxes and charges.  It's worth checking out if your thinking of coming over.  You have to book within a certain timeframe and fly within another but when I ripped it I missed those dates. oops

I looked at the site and you can go from Manchester for £511 and London for £522 return to Tokyo.

Click here for the link to the Finnair website.

Bobb x

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte Jibson9 July 2009 at 21:31

    ahhh, its all starting now,
    goodness, you best still be in touch with me robert
    Xx

    ReplyDelete