Wednesday 18 November 2009

Bunkasai at Maruyama Chugakko(丸山著学校)



From the moment I arrived at Maruyama Chugakko it seems that my timetable has been constantly disrupted by the students working, rehearsing or practicing religiously for an upcoming event. First it was a Music Festival, then Sports Festival, then a craft thing, and the latest one Bunkasai (Culture Festival). Now that's finished and were already getting ready for "Trial Week" or work experience... ahh a week of no kids.........

.....i'll miss them really!


Two of my Ninensei (2nd year) boys - Amazing football star/piano player on the left and Junnya on the right, a right cheeky chappie!


Two of my Ninensei girls - who are constantly full of vitality!

As I mentioned before - Japanese school life is very structured - In my school inparticular, as it is a "rough" school and is at the bottom of the school league tables, the students literally have no unsupervised time during their days. As you can see from the pictures I took at this years Bunkasai they're actually a lovely bunch of kids... well most of them! :P


三年歳 (Sannensei [san = 3 nensei = year] = 3rd year)


I like this photo - it's the girl from before doing the announcements
and Yamaguchi Sensei 山口先生 (my year head) watching over her.


Ninensei singing (above)
Here are some photos I took which I just happen to like that I feel don't really need captions.




No comments:

Post a Comment