Wednesday 18 November 2009

A few pics of my 2nd Year classes

Banba Sensei and Yamamoto Sensei's Class. Kids to note; future Host Bar worker, 5 in from the right, in the back row (check the hair); The four girls at the bottom left - really nice girls who teach me Japanese at every oppourtunity. Now I know that Pica Pica means "Shiny". The one on the right kept calling herself a mountain gorilla - and one day when I was trying to please them by remebering their names I forgot hers and said Mountain Gorilla? Well, she didn't like it and I've since spent every opportunity trying to be nice to her - I think she's coming round!

Click to enlarge...



Hirohata Sensei and Iwasaki Sensei's class - Possibly my favourite





The kid in the bottom middle is really nice and on the football team - he's not so good at footie but bright as a button! Infct they're all smart and really nice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment