Friday 27 November 2009

Random Stuff II

Here's the Senior high school boys I spent Kobe Tour Day with - Crazy Dudes


Random flavours and special editions are all the rage in Japan - like this. Verdict: Nae Bad! (Oh btw Kimchi is a Korean side dish of hot and Spicy Pak-Choi - a stalky cabbage thing)


Every two weeks or so (YEAH - THAT FREQUENT!) Kit-Kat whips out a new flavour - Willy Wonka Style! This is the most recent - Tea Flavour. Other specialities include - vegetable flavour, green tea, Sweet potato, Apple Vinegar, Sweet corn, Melon, Salt and Caramel (yes that's right Sea salt and Caramel - Not a typo!), toasted soy flour, grape, pumpkin, espresso, blood orange and caramel macchiato. One of my colleagues reviews each one. I'll post the link here once I find it!


Tako Yaki - Fried Octopus balls - Sounds gross right, well actually it's a speciality of Kansai and it's really good, honest!


Sunset in Hanayama


Here's my new Japanese Talking Fashion Watch - Which not only tells me the time BUT does it in Japanese and therefore teaches me Japanese. Win-Win!


Old School Nintendo in Diesel Shop Osaka


The sun is doing amazing things right now in the Kingdom of Hanayama - Beautiful!


This happened completely by accident the other day when I was making scrambled eggs! Chance has a sense of humour too! :o)


Some girls we saw in Tokyo on Halloween






1 comment:

  1. Hey bobb, looks like you're having fun...I've got some serious watch envy...right here. Awesome.

    Take it easy dude.

    ReplyDelete